Read our expert’s Both Teams to Score Tips & Predictions for today.
Our BTTS and acca betting tips are largely based on statistical analysis of recent performances.
Burton Albion v Peterborough
- The Brewers have been in more BTTS matches (70%) than any other side in League One.
- Both teams have found the net in 10 of Burton’s 15 home matches
- Only Hull have scored more goals (58) that Peterborough in League One
- Five of the last six meetings between the two sides have seen both team score.
Wealdstone v FC Halifax
- Wealdstone matches average more goals per game (3.39) than any other side in the National League
- Wealdstone have only won two in their last ten in all competitions but had found the net in eight of those
- 17 of FC Halifax’s 23 matches have seen both teams score – a league high of 74%
- BTTS has landed in 11 of FC Halifax’s last 12 games
Hearts v Dundee
- 81% of Dundee’s matches in the Championship have seen both teams score
- Dundee matches average 3.75 goals per game. That rises to 4.25 away from Dens Park
- Hearts have scored in every league game this season and conceded in two-thirds of their matches
- Both teams have shared 12 goals in their two meetings this season (6-2 & 1-3)
Alloa v Inverness Caledonian Thistle
- 8 of Alloa’s 9 home matches have seen both teams score and 71% overall
- Inverness have found the net in 15 of their 16 Scottish Championship matches
- Both teams have scored in all 8 of Caley’s away matches
Both Teams to Score Accumulator Tips
???? Please add your best BTTS tips for Saturday in the comments section below.