| Sportsbook Wire
In a Sunday Bundesliga match, Werder Bremen (2 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss) and Hoffenheim (2-0-2) meet up at 1 p.m. ET at Weserstadion in Bremen. Below, we analyze the Werder Bremen-Hoffenheim sports betting odds and lines, while providing Bundesliga betting tips and predictions around this matchup.
Watch Bundesliga league soccer action with ESPN+, sign up and watch here !
Werder Bremen vs. Hoffenheim: Key injuries
- D Felix Agu (COVID-19) out
- D Ludwig Augustinsson (thigh) out
- M Tahith Chong (COVID-19) out
- M Patrick Erras (hamstring) out
- F Davie Selke (muscle injury) out
- D Omer Toprak (calf) doubtful
- D Kasim Adams (COVID-19) out
- D Ermin Bicakcic (knee) out
- D Benjamin Hubner (knee) doubtful
- D/M Pavel Kaderabek (COVID-19) out
- M/F Andrej Kramaric (COVID-19) out
- D/M Havard Nordtveit (foot) out
- D/M Konstantinos Stafylidis (shoulder) out
Werder Bremen vs. Hoffenheim: Bundesliga odds, prediction, betting lines and picks
Hoffenheim 2, Werder Bremen 2
Money line (ML)
Positive COVID-19 tests have struck visiting Hoffenheim (+130), which will miss some of its more talented players who are in self-isolation. Werder Bremen (+195) isn’t immune from the virus, either, as Agu tested positive, and Chong must also self-isolate after sharing a room with the left-back. As such, a DRAW ( +260) play looks pretty enticing here, as both sides will be missing some regulars.
OVER 2.5 ( +130) is a slam-dunk play in this one. Both teams are down several defenders, either due to COVID or injury, and the pitch should be wide open. Werder is averaging 1.5 goals per match with a zero goal-differential, while Hoffenheim is averaging 2.0 goals per match with a plus-2 in the goal-differential department.
To get action on this soccer game or others, place a bet with BetMGM today. For more sports betting picks and tips, visit SportsbookWire.com.
Follow @JoeWilliams on Twitter. Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.