The Raptors will lean on Pascal Siakam (22.9 ppg) in their upset bid of the Boston Celtics on September 11, 2020 (live odds on DraftKings). The consensus puts the over/under at 204 for tonight’s contest, lower than the teams’ combined scoring average of 225.7.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of September 10, 2020, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Celtics vs Raptors Betting Odds
Read more about NBA betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Injury Report as of September 10
Celtics: Javonte Green: Out (Knee), Vincent Poirier: Out (Personal), Gordon Hayward: Out (Ankle)
Head to Head
Boston leads the season series 6-4 over Toronto. In games against the Raptors, the Celtics have a 7-3 record against the spread.
- On average, the Celtics have seen a 219.7 over/under in their games this season, 15.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 15.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Raptors’ games this season (219.1 points).
- In Boston’s matchups this season, the Celtics and their opponents have gone over Friday’s total of 204 points 67 times (81.7% of opportunities).
- In 76.8% of Toronto’s games this season (63 of 82), the total points scored was higher than Friday’s 204-point over/under.
- The total for the matchup of 204 is 21.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Celtics (113.1 points per game) and the Raptors (112.6 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 9.1 fewer points than the 213.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2019-20.
Celtics and Raptors Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS 2.5+ Points||Over/Under|
- The Celtics scoring leader is Jayson Tatum, who contributes 23.4 points per game.
- Marcus Smart leads Boston with 4.9 assists per game and Enes Kanter paces the team with 7.4 rebounds per contest.
- Smart leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Daniel Theis collects 1.3 blocks an outing to pace Boston.
- The Celtics are led by Kemba Walker from long distance. He connects on 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- The Raptors leader in scoring is Siakam with 22.9 points per game. He also adds 7.3 rebounds per game and 3.5 assists per game.
- Serge Ibaka (8.2 rebounds per game) and Kyle Lowry (7.5 assists per game) are the Toronto leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Fred VanVleet is at the top of Toronto’s steals hierarchy with 1.8 steals per game and Chris Boucher leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- Lowry is tops from three-point range for the Raptors, knocking down 2.8 threes per game.
Powered By Data Skrive