The Los Angeles Clippers (49-23, 7-3) are 8-point favorites (per DraftKings) over the Denver Nuggets (46-27, 5-6) in their September 11, 2020 matchup. The books have set the over/under at 217 for tonight’s contest, lower than the teams’ combined scoring average of 227.3.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of September 10, 2020, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Read more about NBA betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Injury Report as of September 10
Nuggets: Will Barton: Out (Knee), Vlatko Cancar: Out (Foot)
Head to Head
Los Angeles leads the season series 5-2 over Denver. In games against the Nuggets, the Clippers have a 4-3 record against the spread.
- On average, the Clippers have seen a 226.6 over/under in their games this season, 9.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Nuggets’ games this season (220.1 points).
- In Los Angeles’ matchups this season, the Clippers and their opponents have gone over Friday’s total of 217 points 50 times (61% of opportunities).
- In 54.8% of Denver’s games this season (46 of 84), the total points scored was greater than Friday’s 217-point over/under.
- The point total for the game of 217 is 10.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Clippers (116.7 points per game) and the Nuggets (110.6 points per game).
- This game’s total is 2.4 fewer points than the 219.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2019-20.
Clippers and Nuggets Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record 8+ Points||Over/Under|
- The Clippers scoring leader is Kawhi Leonard, who puts up 27.1 points per game.
- Lou Williams leads Los Angeles with 5.6 assists per game and Ivica Zubac paces the team with 7.5 rebounds per matchup.
- The Clippers are led by Paul George from beyond the arc. He makes 3.3 shots from deep per game.
- Leonard leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Montrezl Harrell collects 1.1 blocks a contest to pace Los Angeles.
- Nikola Jokic leads the Nuggets with 19.9 points per game, 9.7 rebounds per game, and 7.0 assists per game.
- Jamal Murray is tops from three-point range for the Nuggets, knocking down 1.9 threes per game.
- Gary Harris is at the top of Denver’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Bol Bol leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive