Regular players will recognise the name of Genie Jackpots as Blueprint Gaming has built several games on the same theme. From a storming Megaways game through to a fruit machine, plus the original, Genie Jackpots: Wishmaker will be the fourth instalment in the series. If you’re keen to see the reappearance of the big blue guy and you want a slot that’s crammed with features, this could be the game for you.
Although Blueprint has done its best to make this title fresh and exciting, those who have played other slots might notice a ring of familiarity to some of the gameplay. In fact, the whole package is remarkably similar to The Goonies, also by Blueprint. It’s not a complete carbon copy, but there are more similarities than differences. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing because if you liked the way The Goonies played but yearned for a new story, this could be the solution.
reels are set out in the standard 5×3 with 20 fixed paylines. Betting starts
with a min stake of 0.10 and can be increased up to 10.00 per spin. It might
not be the massive bet that high rollers look for, but with a top payout of
x10,000 there’s still plenty to play for. Volatility is in the medium range so
you should be kept interested with a regular stream of prizes. RTP is higher
than average, with a very respectable 96.06%.
you’ve played any of the previous Jackpots games, the design and layout of
Wishmaker will be very familiar. Even if you’re new to this series, you’ll find
exactly what you’d expect. You’ll enjoy a strong Arabian theme, as you spin the
reels nestled cosily inside a Bedouin-style tent. The low-value symbols are kept
simple with J-A card deck royals. The high-value symbols are distinctly Arabic
with turbans, jewel bags, books and swords. Lining up five of the high-value
symbols along an active payline could bring you up to x15.
logo is the top value symbol in the base game and can appear stacked. If you
hit five in a single spin you’ll
scoop x25. The wild has the same payout as the logo, but offers the added
benefit of being able to represent the other symbols too.
Bonuses and Jackpots
plenty to enjoy about the slot’s theme and basic structure. However, it’s the
bonuses and unique features which really make it stand out from many other
titles. There’s so much on offer it’s almost impossible to cover everything;
hang on to your hat while we take a whistle-stop tour….
to mention are the seven random modifiers which can appear at any time in the
guise of three genie lamps. It’s
a pick and click feature, and once you’ve chosen your lamp it will reveal
your prize which could be:
- Colossal Genie – the first three reels come together to create giant 3×3 supersized symbols
- Infectious Monkey Wilds – the monkey wilds spread across the board by infecting others
- Genie Streak – winning symbols are frozen in position, and you receive a respin. If any more winning symbols land, these are locked too and you respin again. This continues until you don’t land any more matches or the grid is full.
- Genie Wilds – the Genie shows his benevolent side by swooshing across the board, depositing more wilds on the reels.
- Genie Win Spin – once again, you’ve caught the Genie in a good mood, and by simply clicking his fingers, he will guarantee your next spin will land you a win.
- Mystery Wishes – a glut of mystery symbols will appear on the board, which will all change into the same symbol.
- Bonus Boost – new bonus symbols are dumped onto the reels, increasing the likelihood of winning entry to the bonus game.
But that’s just the start of things. Blueprint also offers no fewer than six
bonus games which are accessed by landing three or more scatters on the reels.
You won’t know which game you’ve unlocked right away as you’ll need to spin the
bonus wheel. This determines what you’ll receive, but you can opt to gamble if
you don’t like the outcome!
bonus games available are:
Jewels – choose from 12 potential treasure chests to uncover either cash prizes
or keys. Carry on picking until you reveal the collect symbol, or you uncover
three keys to upgrade to the next bonus.
- Magic Carpet – another point and click game, uncover lamps to receive moves. The number of moves you receive will send you monkey clambering up a flying carpets stairway with a potential bet multiplier of up to x40. Uncovering the collect sign ends the round, however, if your monkey reaches the top of the stairway, you’ll advance to the Big Money Bonus.
- Lucky Wishes – the reels are transformed to display cash prizes only rather than the regular symbols. You’ll begin with three spins, but this will reset if you land a new cash symbol. The game is over when you run out of spins or fill up the grid. If it’s the latter, you’ll open the Genie’s Wishmaker Bonus for either a cash prize, retrigger or a x5 multiplier.
- Golden Touch – you’ll receive five free spins but look out for the Genie turning the reels wild. If the Genie flies into the same reel more than once, it will also become a multiplier. It’s possible to receive wild multipliers of up to x243 in this feature.
- Genie’s Wild Storm – you’ll have ten free spins and during each one, if the genie lands he will frame the spot in gold. During the final spin, all the gold spots will be filled with wilds or multipliers, creating a top potential payout of x3125.
- Big Money Bonus – this is the last game in the bonus area with up to x1000 available on a Wheel of Fortune, along with respin and collect options.
Play Genie Jackpots: Wishmaker at PartyCasino
There’s no question that Genie Jackpots: Wishmaker takes its place among the most exciting slot machines to play online. With so many fun features and loaded reels, it almost won’t matter if you don’t win because you’ll have so much fun! However, with a generous RTP and medium volatility, there’s a decent chance of a payout. There’s probably a bit too much going on for complete beginners, but for everyone else, this is a slot you won’t want to miss.