Gambling911.com has your NBA Betting Trends (in order from best on top) for Wednesday, December 30, 2020. Green Teams are those with the edge. Red teams are those with a notable disadvantage.
- Brooklyn has beaten Atlanta in eight of the last nine games, having lost badly to the Hawks their last meeting. Six of eight of those were by more than the current spread of Brooklyn -6.5. Nets are 4-0 Against The Spread vs. Atlanta at home using current number
- Boston owns the series vs. Memphis, covering the current spread of -7.5 in 6 of last 7
- Boston is 0-6 Against The Spread in their last 6 games following a ATS win
- Grizzlies are 2-9 Against The Spread in their last 11 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game, Grizzlies are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 road games and Grizzlies are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games as an underdog
- Brooklyn is 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games following a ATS loss
Results (Check Back Later)
– Ean Lamb, Gambling911.com