If you are wondering whether online gambling is fixed, the answer is a resounding no. It wouldn’t be in the industry’s best interest to tilt the odds in their favor more than they already are. The way online casinos work is that they will always make money. The gambling games have a house edge that favors the casino to make money even if some players win.
One way you can verify if a casino is fixing games is to check the return-to-player (RTP) of the game. The RTP represents the amount of money that players earn over the amount they wagered in a game session. The figure is shown as a percentage and indicates an estimate of your chances of winning.
Is Online Gaming Rigged?
Every top casino is committed to providing fair games and a safe gaming environment. Internet casinos use a random number generator (RNG) to determine the result of a card drawn, dice rolled or a spin of the reel. The computer program is then audited by gambling authorities for randomness and fairness.
For most casino players, much of the skepticism related to playing online games is borne of the fact that algorithms and codes can be manipulated. To avoid falling prey to casinos with bad business practices, it is recommended that players read through casino reviews to explore how other players have fared while using these platforms.
Our expert gamblers take the risk of joining new casino sites and put them through our strict review process. After verifying the gambling site’s license and the auditors of the casino games, we are able to recommend it to US players.
How to Check if Online Casinos are Fixes?
With so many new gambling sites entering the industry every day, it is important to understand how to determine if a casino site is fixed. Follow these basic steps to compare legitimate casinos and frauds:
- Check the casino license to discover if it operates legally in the United States. Generally, casinos list the gambling commission as well as the license number at the bottom of the site.
- Go through some of the casino reviews to see if the auditing firm is reliable. The reviews also provide the gaming experience of other players.
- Check the reputation of the casino software company. The best casino developers are not involved in any scandal of fixing or rigging games online.
Once you have completed your analysis of the casino, players can take the last step of choosing casino games with the best odds. You can improve your chances of winning by playing games with a high RTP percentage and low volatility.
- Casino games with a high return to player percentage between 90% – 99% indicate the house advantage is low.
- Low volatility in games represents reduced risk when playing the game and more chances of winning.