Donovan Mitchell and the Utah Jazz (27-7) are 6.5-point favorites against Zion Williamson and the New Orleans Pelicans (14-19) Monday, March 1, 2021 at Smoothie King Center. The matchup tips off at 8:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The point total in the matchup is set at 235.5.
The insights that are betting this informative article mirror information from DraftKings sportsbook at the time of March 1, 2021, 1:07 have always been ET. See dining table below for present odds that are betting
Jazz vs pelicans odds that are betting*)Click right here getting the greatest DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report at the time of March 1
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
JJ Redick: to Day (Hamstring day)
|Jazz (-6.5)||Total Pick|
|Jazz 117, Pelicans 109||Both DraftKings together with model anticipate the Jazz to leave because of the victory, nevertheless the model spread (7.9) is 1.4 points further within their direction.|
The model projects a total (226.6 points) lower compared to one set by DraftKings with this game (235.5 points). Simply take the underneath.
Click right here for today’s NBA picks that are betting our team of experts.
Jazz Key Players
|34||14.0||13.4||1.3||0.4||2.7||0.0||Jazz Player Props|
Mitchell’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 25.5, 1.0 point greater than his season average of 24.5.
- Rudy Gobert’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 1.2 lower than his season average of 28.7.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Mike Conley’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- Pelicans Key Players
|33||8.8||7.4||2.1||0.8||0.2||1.4||Pelicans Player Props|
Williamson’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 3.4 lower than his season average of 35.9.
- Steven Adams’ rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 8.5 rebounds, 0.6 rebounds less than his season average of 9.1.
- Lonzo Ball’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 3.1.
- Brandon Ingram’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 0.8.
- Shooting Trends
The Jazz make 46.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.5 percentage points lower than the Pelicans have allowed to their opponents (47.4%).
- Utah has a record that is 14-2 the spread and a 15-1 straight-up record in games it shoots greater than 47.4percent through the industry.
- New Orleans’ record is 10-5 contrary to the spread and 11-4 general whenever its opponents make significantly more than 46.9percent of these shots through the industry.
- The Pelicans have actually shot at a 48.3per cent price through the industry this year, 3.9 portion points more than the 44.4per cent shooting opponents for the Jazz have actually averaged.
- This period, brand new Orleans has a record that is 13-13 the spread and a 12-15 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 44.4% from the field.
- When Utah’s opponents shoot higher than 48.3% from the field, it is 23-3-1 against the spread and 25-2 that is overall
- The Jazz are making 39.6% of these shots that are three-point season, 0.2% higher than the 39.4% the Pelicans allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Utah is 14-1 against the spread and 14-1 overall when it shoots better than 39.4% from distance.
- New Orleans is 11-6 against the spread and 13-4 overall when its opponents shoot better than 39.6% from deep.
- The Pelicans shoot 36.3% from three-point distance this season. That’s percentage that is-1.1 less than the Jazz have actually permitted their opponents to shoot from deep (35.2%).
- New Orleans has a 12-6 ATS record and it is 12-6 straight-up as soon as the group makes a lot more than 35.2percent of its attempts that are three-point
- Utah has a 17-1-1 ATS record and an 18-1 record that is straight-up games this year this has shot a lot better than 36.3% from three-point range.
- The Jazz hit 16.9 three-pointers per game this year, 5.5 more made shots an average of compared to 11.4 per game the Pelicans allow.
- Utah went 24-4-1 contrary to the spread and 25-4 general this year in games it’s out-shot its opponents through the line that is three-point. When New Orleans makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 6-18 ATS and 7-18 straight up.
- The Jazz rank first in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Pelicans allow the most made threes in the league.
Jazz vs Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Pelicans AVG||Pelicans Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive data that are using