Factors to Consider Before Betting This Game
• Liberty has won 10 straight games outright (8-2 ATS) dating to last season, trailing only Notre Dame for the longest active win streak in FBS.
• The Flames are 14-5-1 ATS since Hugh Freeze took over last season.
• Since the AP Poll expanded to 25 teams in 1989, NC State (6-5) is the only team above .500 as an underdog versus ranked non-Power 5 teams (min. two such games over that span).
• The last time unranked NC State was favored over a ranked opponent was 2004 vs. No. 9 Ohio State (L, 22-14). Overall, the Wolfpack are 1-3 ATS/2-2 SU in those spots since 1978.
• NC State has covered four straight games at home. The last time the Wolfpack covered five straight on their home turf spanned the 1992-93 seasons.
|Rot||First Scoring Play||Moneyline|
|1011||Liberty Any Other Score|
|1012||NC State TD|
|1013||NC State FG|
|1014||NC State Any Other Score|
|1019||Liberty to win by 1-6 pts|
|1020||Liberty to win by 7-12 pts|
|1021||Liberty to win by 13-18 pts|
|1022||Liberty to win by 19-24 pts|
|1023||Liberty to win by 25-30 pts|
|1024||Liberty to win by 31-36 pts|
|1025||Liberty to win by 37-42 pts|
|1026||Liberty to win by 43 or more pts|
|1027||NC State to win by 1-6 pts|
|1028||NC State to win by 7-12 pts|
|1029||NC State to win by 13-18 pts|
|1030||NC State to win by 19-24 pts|
|1031||NC State to win by 25-30 pts|
|1032||NC State to win by 31-36 pts|
|1033||NC State to win by 37-42 pts|
|1034||NC State to win by 43 or more pts|
|1043||NC State/NC State|
|Rot||Will Game Go to Overtime||Moneyline|
– Mary Montgomery, Gambling911.com