| Sportsbook Wire
The Pittsburgh Steelers (11-1) visit the Buffalo Bills (9-3) for the Week 14 Sunday Night Football game at 8:20 p.m. ET. Below, we preview the Steelers-Bills betting odds and lines and make our NFL picks and predictions.
Steelers at Bills: Betting odds, spread and lines
- Money line: Steelers +115 (bet $100 to win $115) | Bills -135 (bet $135 to win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS: Steelers +1.5 (-110) | Bills -1.5 (-110)
- Over/Under: 48.5 (O: -115 | U: -105)
Special Sunday Night Football Betting Promotion
Bet $1 on either the Pittsburgh Steelers or Buffalo Bills money line, WIN an additional $100 (in free bets) if either team scores a touchdown during their Sunday Night matchup. Place your legal, online sports wagers in CO, IN, NJ, TN and WV at BetMGM , The King of Sportsbooks.New customer offer, terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Special New Jersey and West Virginia Betting Promotion: Bet $1 on the Pittsburgh Steelers money line, WIN an additional $100 (in free bets) if the Steelers score a touchdown this week! Place your legal, online sports bets in New Jersey and West Virginia at BetMGM , The King of Sportsbooks!Bet now!
Steelers at Bills: Game notes
- The Steelers are coming off their first loss of the season, suffering a surprising 23-17 upset at home by the Washington Football Team Monday in Week 13. Pittsburgh, which was a 6-point favorite, led 14-3 at the half and 17-10 early in the fourth quarter before, but Washington rallied and kicked the go-ahead field goal with 2:07 left. The Steelers really struggled on the ground, finishing with just 21 rushing yards on 14 carries.
- The Bills, who lead the Miami Dolphins (8-4) by one game atop the AFC East, have won two in a row and five of six. In Week 13, QB Josh Allen threw for 375 yards and a career-tying four TDs in an impressive 34-24 victory vs. the San Francisco 49ers in the Monday Night Football game. The 49ers were the home team – and 1.5-point favorites – but the game was played in Glendale, Ariz., due to COVID-19 protocol rules in Santa Clara County, Calif.
- With its first loss, Pittsburgh now has the same record as the Kansas City Chiefs. The Steelers, however, hold the tiebreaker for the AFC’s No. 1 seed because of a better win percentage in conference games (with 4 weeks to go).
- Pittsburgh holds a two-game lead over the Cleveland Browns (9-3) in the AFC North. The two will meet in Cleveland in their regular-season finale in Week 17.
- The Bills went into Pittsburgh last season and claimed a 17-10 victory in Week 15 as 1-point dogs. It was a memorable trip for the Bills as it was their 10th win of the season and they clinched a playoff berth. They outscored the Steelers 10-0 in the final quarter and Allen finished with a passing touchdown and a rushing touchdown.
- The Steelers are 10-2 in their last 12 vs. the Bills, and they had won 6 straight in the series before last year’s loss.
- ATS : Steelers 8-4 | Bills 7-5
- O/U : Steelers 4-6-2 | Bills 8-3-1
Steelers at Bills: Key injuries
- CB Joe Haden (concussion) out
- LB Robert Spillane (knee) out
- LB Vince Williams (COVID-19) out
Steelers at Bills: Odds, betting lines, predictions and picks
Bills 34, Steelers 23
Money line ( ?)
The Bills (-135) have definitely been playing better than the Steelers (+115) as of late, and I’m calling for a Buffalo win here. However, instead of laying the -135 juice, I’ll lay the points with the spread below. PASS.
Against the spread ( ?)
BUFFALO -1.5 ( -110) is the STRONGEST PLAY – 1½ times your usual wager. The home team will take care of business against a Steelers squad that is struggling.
Over/Under ( ?)
Back the OVER 45.5 ( -115). Both teams have averaged 27.8 points per game this season. While Pittsburgh has to figure some offensive issues out, Buffalo has averaged 33.8 PPG in its last four games. The Over should hit early in the fourth quarter if not sooner.
Want action on this NFL game? Sign up and bet at BetMGM. If you’re looking for more sports betting picks and tips, visit SportsbookWire.com. Please gamble responsibly.
|Johnny’s 2020 NFL record / Strongest plays||
19-16-1 / 7-7-1
|2019 NFL record / Strongest plays||
17-10-1 / 7-4
|2020 overall record (all sports)||
|Strongest plays (all sports)||
Follow @JohnnyParlay11 on Twitter. Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.