Victor Oladipo leads the Houston Rockets (4-8) against the Phoenix Suns (7-5) after putting up 32 points in a 125-120 loss to the Bulls. The Rockets are underdogs in the game on Wednesday, January 20, 2021, which starts at 9:30 PM ET on ESPN. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 20, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Rockets Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of January 20
Damian Jones: Out (Undisclosed),
Jalen Smith: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Cameron Payne: Day To Day (Ankle),
Dario Saric: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Sterling Brown: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Chris Clemons: Out For Season (Achilles),
Danuel House Jr.: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Brodric Thomas: Day To Day (Ankle),
John Wall: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Rockets (+5.5)|
|Prediction||Suns 112, Rockets 108|
The spread for this game suggested by the model (3.2 points) is a little tighter than the 5.5-point edge DraftKings gives to the Suns, though the data still has them as the favorite.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 34.5, 4.9 higher than his season average of 29.6.
- Deandre Ayton’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 28.5, 2.1 higher than his season average of 26.4.
- Mikal Bridges’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Booker’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals less than his season average of 1.1.
Rockets Key Players
Rockets Player Props
- Christian Wood’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 16.5, 7.3 points lower than his season average of 23.8.
- John Wall’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 1.1 higher than his season average of 28.4.
- Oladipo’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Wood’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 1.7.
- The Suns are shooting 46.8% from the field this season, one percentage point higher than the 45.8% the Rockets allow to opponents.
- In games Phoenix shoots better than 45.8% from the field, it is 6-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Houston has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 3-3 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 46.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Rockets are shooting 46.3% from the field, 0.2% lower than the 46.5% the Suns’ opponents have shot this season.
- Houston is 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall when it shoots higher than 46.5% from the field.
- This season, Phoenix has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 3-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 46.3% from the field.
- The Suns’ 37.1% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Rockets have shot from beyond the arc (37%).
- Phoenix has a 6-1 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when the team connects on more than 37% of its three-point attempts.
- Houston is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall when its opponents shoot better than 37.1% from deep.
- The Rockets shoot 35.2% from beyond the arc this season. That’s just 1.5 percentage points lower than the Suns have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.7%).
- Houston is 2-3 ATS and 2-3 overall when the team hits more than 36.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Phoenix has a 2-2 ATS record and a 2-2 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 35.2% of its three-point shots.
- The Suns hit 14 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.7 more makes per game than the Rockets give up 13.3.
- Phoenix is 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Houston is 1-4 ATS and 0-5 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Rockets are the ninth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Suns allow the fewest makes from deep.
Suns vs Rockets Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from