Northwest Division opponents square off when the Portland Trail Blazers (20-14) host the Sacramento Kings (14-21) at Moda Center, beginning at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 4, 2021. The Kings are 4.5-point underdogs in the game, the third matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 238 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of March 4, 2021, 1:08 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Trail Blazers vs Kings Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of March 4
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Wrist),
CJ McCollum: Out (Left foot),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle),
Harry Giles III: Out (Calf)
Tyrese Haliburton: Out (Calf),
Hassan Whiteside: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jabari Parker: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Robert Woodard II: Out (Hamstring),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
|Spread Pick||Trail Blazers (-4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (238)|
|Prediction||Trail Blazers 120, Kings 112|
Our computers expect the same result as FanDuel, but have the Trail Blazers winning by a considerably larger margin (7.5 points). Take the Trail Blazers.
The FanDuel point total for this matchup is just 5.9 points highter than the model projection.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Trail Blazers Key Players
|Gary Trent Jr.||32||15.5||2.2||1.5||0.8||0.2||3.1|
Trail Blazers Player Props
- Damian Lillard’s assists prop total for the contest is posted at 8.5 assists, 0.5 assists higher than his season average of 8.0.
- Enes Kanter’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 19.5, 4.8 lower than his season average of 24.3.
- CJ McCollum’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 2.3 shots lower than his season average of 4.8.
- Robert Covington’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||33||14.1||7.5||0.9||0.5||0.5||1.0|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s assists prop total for the game is set at 8.5 assists, 1.1 assists higher than his season average of 7.4.
- Richaun Holmes’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 1.6 higher than his season average of 22.9.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 0.6 shots greater than his season average of 3.9.
- Tyrese Haliburton’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
- This season, the Trail Blazers have a 44.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 4.9% lower than the 49.3% of shots the Kings’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Portland shoots higher than 49.3% from the field, it is 6-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- Sacramento is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 44.4% from the field.
- The Kings have shot at a 48.1% clip from the field this season, 0.8 percentage points above the 47.3% shooting opponents of the Trail Blazers have averaged.
- Sacramento has compiled an 8-12 record against the spread and a 9-11 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 47.3% from the field.
- Portland is 12-6 against the spread and 12-6 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 48.1% from the field.
- The Trail Blazers’ 38.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Kings have shot from beyond the arc (40.3%).
- Portland has a 13-1 record against the spread and a 13-1 record overall when the team hits more than 40.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Sacramento is 11-4 against the spread and 10-5 overall when its opponents shoot better than 38.2% from deep.
- The Kings are making 36.8% of their shots from three-point range, which is 0.1 percentage points fewer than the 36.9% the Trail Blazers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Sacramento has a 6-8 ATS record and is 7-7 straight-up when the team makes more than 36.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Portland is 12-4 ATS and 12-4 overall in games it shoots above 36.8% from deep.
- The Trail Blazers’ 16.2 made three-pointers per game this season is 3.9 more made shots on average than the 12.3 per game the Kings give up.
- Portland is 16-8 against the spread and 17-7 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Sacramento is 3-14 ATS and 2-15 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Kings rank 19th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Trail Blazers give up the 18th-fewest made threes in the league.
Trail Blazers vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Trail Blazers Rank||Trail Blazers AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from