| Sportsbook Wire
The Washington State Cougars visit the Oregon State Beavers for a 10:30 p.m. ET kickoff Saturday at Reser Stadium. Below, we analyze the Washington State-Oregon State college football betting odds and lines, with picks and predictions.
Washington State at Oregon State: Betting odds, spread and lines
- Money line : Washington State +125 (bet $100 to win $125) | Oregon State -150 (bet $150 to win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS : Washington State +3 (-110) | Oregon State -3 (-110)
- Over/Under : 63.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Washington State at Oregon State: Three things to know
- Washington State really struggled at the end of the 2019 season, losing seven of its last 10 games. The Cougars have won their last six games against Oregon State.
- Oregon State has lost 14 of its last 20 games. The Beavers have quickly fallen to the bottom of the Pac-12 as one of the worst teams in the conference coming into the 2020-21 season.
- Oregon State has fared well against the spread when facing Pac-12 opponents. It has covered the spread in six of its last seven games against conference opponents.
Washington State at Oregon State: Odds, betting lines, predictions and picks
Washington State 31, Oregon State 27
Money line (ML)
WASHINGTON STATE (+125) is a slight road underdog in this contest despite a ton of recent success against Oregon State. Given that this is the first game of the season, expect some sloppy play on both sides. Take WSU due to the value as a slight dog.
Against the spread (ATS)
WASHINGTON STATE +3 (-110) is a field-goal underdog to Oregon State in the first game of the season for each of these squads. While the Cougars are 1-4 in their last five games dating back to 2019, look for this game to be decided on the final possession.
If the moneyline proves to be too risky of a bet for you, consider taking Washington State and the points in this contest.
The total for this Pac-12 matchup is set at 63.5 points. Without head coach Mike Leach on the sidelines for Washington State, it just doesn’t have the same ceiling as on offense. Look for the Cougars to score in the low 30s, which will allow the UNDER 63.5 (-110) to hit.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Additional college football coverage from USA TODAY Sports Media Group:
Alabama football / Auburn football / Florida football / Georgia football / LSU football / Michigan football / Michigan State football / Notre Dame football / Ohio State football / Oklahoma football / Tennessee football / Texas football / USC football / Wisconsin football
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.