| Sportsbook Wire
The West Virginia Mountaineers (1-0) and Oklahoma State Cowboys (1-0) meet at Boone Pickens Stadium in Stillwater, Okla., for a 3:30 p.m. ET kickoff Saturday. We analyze the West Virginia-Oklahoma State college football betting odds and lines, with picks and best bets.
West Virginia at Oklahoma State: Betting odds and lines
- Money line : Oklahoma State -250 (bet $250 to win $100) | West Virginia +200 (bet $100 to win $200)
- Against the spread/ATS : Oklahoma State -6.5, -110 (bet $110 to win $100) | West Virginia +6.5, -110 (bet $110 to win $100)
- Over/Under : 51.5, Over -110 (bet $110 to win $100) | Under -110 (bet $110 to win $100)
West Virginia at Oklahoma State: Three things to know
- Oklahoma State won its opener last Saturday, but it was an ugly 16-7 defensive slog against a mediocre Tulsa side, and they trailed the Golden Hurricane 7-3 into the fourth quarter before a flurry of late points.
- The Cowboys managed just 277 total yards of offense, and RB Chuba Hubbard was held in relative check with 93 yards on the ground. New QB Shane Illingworth struggled, although he did jell nicely with WR Tylan Wallace for 94 yards.
- West Virginia had its way with FCS Eastern Kentucky, winning 56-10 while registering 624 yards of total offense, including 329 yards on the ground. RB Alec Sinkfield ran for 123 yards and two scores.
Special West Virginia Betting Promotion!
Bet $1, WIN $100 (in free bets) if West Virginia scores a touchdown Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020 against Oklahoma State. Regardless of the outcome of the game, you win with a West Virginia touchdown. Terms and conditions apply.
West Virginia at Oklahoma State: Odds, betting lines and picks
Oklahoma State 27, West Virginia 24
Money line (ML)
Oklahoma State (-250) opened with an uninspiring win over in-state rival Tulsa, and not only is it a bad idea to risk nearly three times your potential return on anyone but it’s also especially bad to risk it on a team which looked so poor a week ago. If anything, West Virginia (+200) is worth a look. AVOID.
Against the spread (ATS)
WEST VIRGINIA (+6.5, -110) is way more attractive on this side of the seven. You have to love seven and a hook when backing the ‘dog, as even if the game ends in a touchdown difference, you’re a winner. With Sinkfield, QB Jarret Doege, etc., they look to have a functional offense that could challenge Oklahoma State (-6.5, -110).
UNDER 51.5 (-110) is worth a light, light play, as the total number of points should be right near the number. Oklahoma State looked terrible for over 45 minutes last week, and West Virginia won’t be nearly as prolific against an FBS opponent while also playing its first game on the road.
Want some action in this one? Place a bet atBetMGM now. For more sports betting picks and tips, visit SportsbookWire.com. Please gamble responsibly.
Follow @JoeWilliamsVI on Twitter. Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.